When it comes to memories don’t just talk about them, Show them!
Any funeral or memorial service should tell the amazing, magnificent and personalized story of your loved one. Video Tributes and Photo Montages are a great way to commemorate your loved one in a unique way; sharing personalized music playlists and video clips. Through pictures and video clips we can also honor our loved ones life accomplishments and greatest achievements. Visual memories can help share a better story with family and friends. Funeral Programs and Personalized Prayer Cards are becoming very popular for any service. These are a touching keepsake that families get to take home with them. These tokens can have a favorite picture, a favorite song lyric or quote, or both.
Creating a loving and positive ritual (privately or with a group) to honor your loved one adds a powerful meaning to everyday life. There are so many different ways to commemorate your loved ones each and every single day:
- Light a candle in their name
- Write notes of your fondest memories
- Make their favorite foods
- Create a collage to hang of your favorite pictures and memories
- Frame a special personal memento (maybe a special garment)
- Gather family and friends for a remembrance evening
- Travel to their favorite location in their honor
- Plant a tree or their favorite flower or plant
- Make a special ornament
- Make a donation in their remembrance
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them.” —James O’Barr